Saturday, July 14, 2007

Week 5 - #10 Avatars

I remember playing with Meez at the workshop in Abingdon. Changing outfits, lips, hair, etc. seemed a bit silly to me at the time. It was too much like shopping which I don't like to do. I get kinda tired of today's stereotype that all women are obsessed with shoes, handbags, etc.

Anyhow, I tried to create a Meez on my home computer, but I couldn't because I am using an older version of Explorer. So I went to Yahoo Avatars and wondered why I had to create a Yahoo account in the uk. ??? Nevertheless, I really like the one that I created. My avatar should have bangs, but other than that, she looks enough like me.

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

6 comments:

TennisPlayingLibrarian said...

OK, Betsy, where is your avatar? I want to see her! Maybe Yahoo doesn't allow it to be exported into a blog. Did you try? You know I like to see any avatar! TennisPlayingLibrarian

MDNewbie said...

Dear Tennis,

I can see her on my home computer and at work as well. I don't understand why you don't see her.

beachy librarian said...

I see your avatar, Betsy - but I am confused because I created one on Yahoo and couldn't see how to export it out of any Yahoo products.

IrmBrown said...

Good job on the blog! Love your Avatar... funny how the "Read" t-shirt is getting a work-out. :-) P.S. to Beachy... look for the "export" link and then copy and paste the code that comes up. Email me if you need help.

TennisPlayingLibrarian said...

It must be just my home PC because I saw it today on the Ref. Desk....pk

Unknown said...

Another avatar maker on www.AvatarGenerator.org